- Pre-fabricated metallic, knock –down type structure will be designed from 3000sqft to 5000 sqft and more to accommodate more than 100-150 students or more from classes – nursery, LKG, UKG and first and second. (5 years according to government of India NEP-2020.) The structure will emulate the concept of a play school. The educational tools and appropriate theme based furniture, and play area environment will be created. Light, sound and camera equipment for the online video purpose will be established. In that structure the students will follow a hands on technique to learn the modules through offline and online medium, these sessions can be recorded.
- The kit consists of respective class material that has :
- Government prescribed study material
- One set of play by learn print material with instruction manual
- Play by learn tool kit
- Required stationary
- Electronic gadgets (internet application optional) which are fully pre-loaded with all study material, rhymes, Gk/entertainment/fun content which is age/class appropriate.
- One set of Sample/ Display print material of the self-learning kit in all Indian regional languages ex. Telugu, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Urdu , Hindi etc. (22 languages) along with English and one hands on self-learning tool kit with the gadget and other presentation materials, stationary etc.
Group 3+3+4 ( 3rd,4th,5th+6th,7th,8th +9th,10th+11th+12th ) this group will be provided activity through learning kits, at their door step and direct to home electronic media(T.V), digital media (Web application, mobile application ).